3rd International Scientific Conference
New Technologies in Medicine
INTERDISCIPLINARY PATIENT CARE
Faculty of Medical and Social Sciences in Warsaw
The conference will be held remotely using the platform ZOOM
The link will be sent the day before the start of the meeting to each registered participant of the conference
WARSAW MEDICAL ACADEMY IN WARSAW
PIOTR KUSZNIERUK, PhD.
- Interdisciplinary care of a bedridden patient – using artificial intelligence technology.
- Interdisciplinary care for patients with pathologies of the respiratory, nervous, digestive, circulatory, lymphatic, endocrine, sexual, locomotor, urinary and sensory systems.
- Interdisciplinary care for patients with cancer.
- Interdisciplinary care for chronically ill and bedridden patients.
- Prevention of lifestyle diseases.
- Education of patients in the disease
- Quality of life of patients with the disease.
- Rehabilitation of patients.
- Infectious and non-infectious factors of diseases.
- Microbiological, immunological and molecular diagnostics of the most common infection. Progress in genetic research.
- Legal, psychological, sociological and economic aspects in diseases.
During the conference, three plenary lectures and oral presentations / short 10 minutes oral reports / Power point presentation
Participation is free of charge
Please send your applications by May 07, 2023.
until May 08, 2023 – accepting applications for the conference
May 12, 2023 – conference
Address for correspondence and sending applications:
e-mail address: email@example.com
Along with the application form, please send a scan of the signed GDPR clause.
NOTE: Persons actively participating in the 3rd International Scientific Conference are required to prepare a summary of the presented research results / scientific presentations based on a review of the bibliography in accordance with the guidelines – Abstract – guidelines for authors. Abstracts can include, charts, diagrams, photos, etc. Deadline for submitting abstracts – May 31, 2023. A detailed conference program will be posted on the website of the Warsaw Medical Academy in Warsaw and sent to the address provided in the copyright application on May 09, 2023.
Each participant will receive a certificate confirming active or passive participation in the conference.
Certificate scans will be sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration and printed out by letter.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE (14:35 – 19:55)
Submit your participation