2nd International Scientific Conference
New Technologies in Medicine
Faculty of Medical and Social Sciences in Warsaw
The conference will be held remotely using the platform ZOOM
The link will be sent the day before the start of the meeting to each registered participant of
- Modern diagnostic technologies in respiratory system – imaging techniques with the use of artificial intelligence.
- Modern diagnostic and therapeutic technologies in respiratory diseases – development and prospects for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- Nursing a patient with respiratory diseases.
- Prevention of respiratory diseases.
- Patient education in respiratory diseases.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation in diseases of the respiratory system.
- Microbiological, immunological and molecular diagnostics of the most common infections of the upper respiratory tract. Progress in genetic research.
- Infectious and non-infectious factors of respiratory diseases. Civilization diseases of the respiratory system.
- Legal, psychological, sociological and economic aspects in diseases of the respiratory system.
During the conference, three plenary lectures and oral presentations / short 10 minute oral reports / Power point presentation
Participation is free of charge
Please send your applications by March 03, 2023.
– until March 03, 2023 – accepting applications for the conference
– March 06, 2023 – conference
Address for correspondence and sending applications:
e-mail address: email@example.com
Along with the application form, please send a scan of the signed GDPR clause.
Persons actively participating in the 2nd International Scientific Conference are required to prepare a summary of the presented research results / scientific
presentations based on a review of the bibliography in accordance with the guidelines – Abstract – guidelines for authors. Abstracts can include, charts, diagrams,
photos, etc. Deadline for submitting abstracts – March 31, 2023. A detailed conference program will be posted on the website of the Medical University of
Mazovia in Warsaw and sent to the address provided in the copyright application on March 04, 2023.
Each participant will receive a certificate confirming active or passive participation in the conference.
Certificate scans will be sent to the e-mail address indicated during registration and printed out by letter.
ORAL REPORTS OF THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE 2nd INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE (14:35 – 18:00)
Submit your participation